Viking LB540 Scarifier
Briants product code:
The VIKING LB540 will remove moss, thatch and weeds over the long term. As a result, the ground gets more air and the roots are better supplied with water and nutrients. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart engine. The depth of the seven individual blades can accurately be adjusted using the control and the machine is easy to manoeuvre via double ball bearing mounted wheels. The foldable handlebar also allows the lawn scarifier to be easily cleaned and stored without taking up much space. A 50 litre volume catcher bag (AFK 050) is available as an accessory.
- Polymer deck - The housing is made of high impact, heat and UV resistant polymer.
- Scarifying unit with 7 double blades - With 7 fixed, rigid double blades providing 14 cutting edges, optimum working results can be achieved at low engine load.
- Working depth adjustment - The working depth is adjusted to one of 6 different settings at the flick of a switch using an ergonomic control on the handlebar.
- Foldable handlebar - The foldable handlebar allows the lawn scarifier to be easily cleaned and stored without taking up much space.
- Easy-running wheels - Large wheels with high quality ball bearings for easy running. The tread pattern provides better traction and allows for easy cleaning.
- Carrying handle - The integrated carrying handle allows for easy transportation, whilst also protecting the deck against impact damage from hidden obstacles.
Suggested Retail Price - £610.00 inc VAT
- Homeowner - 2 years
- Working width - 38cm
- Engine type - B&S Series 675
- Working depth range - 25mm
- Weight - 33kg