At Briants we're always looking for talented individuals to join our team, so if you're interested in Garden Machinery, Fencing or even Tree Climbing then feel free to contact us. Even if we don't have an immediate vacancy we will always consider suitable candidates for future roles.
Various Part-Time Positions
We currently have a number of Part-Time positions available for Sales, Parts & Warehousing. If you are interested in applying please contact us or forward your CV to email@example.com .
Yard Operative/Support Driver
An opportunity has arisen for a Yard Operative/Support Driver to join our team here at Briants.
About the role:
Main duties will include but will not be limited too:
- Dealing with customers
- Loading and unloading of vehicles either company or suppliers.
- Housekeeping of yard i.e. Stock rotation, making sure yard is clean and tidy as possible at all times.
- Maybe required during busy period and covering holidays and sickness to drive company vehicles for local deliveries.
- Valid counter balance forklift licence
- Be happy to work in the outdoors in all weather conditions
- Flexible approach to working day
- Good communication skills both verbal and written when dealing with public, suppliers and internal staff of all levels
- Able to work on own initiative as well as under instructions from Manager and other staff members
- Valid driving licence enabling you to drive a 3.5 tonne truck (CAT B)
- Compliance with Health and Safety at all times
- Previous experience within a similar position would be an advantage but not essential as internal training will be provided on aspects of the above role
Benefits and job specifics:
- 48 hour working week
- 8 - 5.15 Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am-1pm
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Uniform and PPE provided after completion of probation.
- Potential of internal career progression for suitable employees.
- Salary to be discussed.
If the above role looks like something you are interested in and would like to have more information, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.