The modern alternative to Creosote
Creoseal the modern alternative to traditional creosote. An H.S.E. approved wood preservative, creoseal is suitable for treating exterior timber such as: fence panels, Fence Posts, sheds, lattice work and trellis etc.
- The wood to be treated should be thoroughly dry
- Apply Creoseal liberally. Can be applied by brush, medium pile small roller, spray or dipped
- Extra penetration can be achieved by standing timber in Creoseal overnight. This is especially useful for post ends that will be buried
- Patch match each can before application
- A coat of Creoseal every 1-2 years will help to give wood considerable life
- Can be applied over previously creosoted or wood treatment coated timber