The modern alternative to Creosote
Creoseal the modern alternative to traditional creosote. It is an H.S.E. approved wood preservative and can be used on all exterior rough cut timber in the same way that creosote was ie; fence panels, sheds, trellis & lattice work etc.
How to use Creoseal
- The wood to be treated should be thoroughly dry
- Apply Creoseal liberally. Can be applied by brush, medium pile small roller, spray or dipped
- Extra penetration can be achieved by standing timber in Creoseal overnight. This is especially useful for post ends that will be buried
- Patch match each can before application
- A coat of Creoseal every 1-2 years will help to give wood considerable life
- Can be applied over previously creosoted or wood treatment coated timber
Available in Light or Dark – please select from the dropdown menu above. We can also supply Creoseal in 25 litre containers (only available for local delivery).
We can also supply Creoseal with a fence paint brush if required.