The Hayter Harrier 41 Cordless Push Lawn Mower 378A is an alternative to a traditional petrol mower that uses the Hayter / Toro 60V battery (sold separately). This agile lawnmower allows you to easily push and mow around your garden at your own pace and the two-piece rear roller allows you to turn, avoiding any unsightly marking of the lawn in the process and leaving you with beautiful garden lawn stripes. And when you’re done mowing, simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools, part of the Flex-Force Power System®, for complete ease and flexibility.
*Please note: this product is the shell only, battery and charger are sold separately. Recommended set – 107a (7.5Ah) Battery & 121 fast charger
- Compatible with Toro’s Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Set the power at the highest setting for even tougher conditions
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.