This model in Hayter’s Osprey range of lawn mowers is a self-propelled machine, allowing the user to simply walk behind and steer at a consistent single speed of 2.0mph, with no need to push. Power and performance are guaranteed to be great, thanks to the Briggs and Stratton engine. The large grass bag (55 litres) can be easily removed and re attached through the handlebars for ease of emptying. The handlebars themselves will fold down for easy storage and space efficiency. On it’s highest setting the Osprey will shred and collect autumn leaves above grass level.
- Grassbag capacity - 55 lt
- Weight - 29kg
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton® 500 E Series™ OHV - 140cc
- Fuel Capacity - 0.8L
- Lawn size - 261m² - 522m²
- Cutting width - 46cm (18'' approx')
- Engine start - Recoil
- Self propelled (auto-drive)
- Cutting height - 25mm - 70mm
- Warranty (Homeowner) - 2 years
- Warranty (Comercial) - 90 days
Allows you to switch between cut and collect, mulch or rear discharge of your grass clippings.
Single lever height-of-cut
settings between 25-70mm, for quick and easy cutting height selection.
Easy-wash hose connector
allows you to clean the underside of your Osprey without getting your hands dirty.
High Quality steel deck