PETZL M33ABL Oval Carabiner | Ball-Lock
This lightweight Aluminium carabiner features an oval shape, designed to allow optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling.
Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters.
Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry.
May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping.
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion wear and tear
Declaraion of Conformity - ue-declaration-m33a-bl-ok-ball-lock.pdf
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
- Major Axis Strength - 25 kN
- Minor Axis Strength - 8kN
- Open Gate Strength - 7 kN
- Gate Opening - 22mm
- Manufacturer's Guarantee - 3 Years
- Locking System - Ball Lock