Rock Exotica Omni Block 2.0 (Single)
Briants product code:
The Omni-Block combines a swivel and pulley into one tool, and incorporates a unique sideplate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor.
The Omni-Block combines a swivel & pulley into 1 tool, & incorporates a unique sideplate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor. Traditionally, a pulley is connected to a swivel via carabiner. However, the Omni eliminates any need for a carabiner, reducing length & pieces of equipment in the rigging system. The short length of the Omni is important when used in high-angle, confined space or other ''space sensitive'' rigging areas. The reduced weight of the Omni makes hauling your gear easier. The Omni sideplate can Also be opened without detaching from the carabiner. Traditional pulleys require removing from the carabiner when changing the rope. With the Omni, the user is able to do this while the pulley is still secured.
- Made in the USA
- nstall and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength