The Scafell Lite is the result of many years development and product testing and is one of the most light-weight Class 2 boots on the market.
The Lite is based on the same hand built concept as it’s predecessors. New features include a 4 density sole unit, and a composite midsole system for the perfect balance of stability, flexibility, weight and longevity.
- Tested and Certified to Class 2, with 24m/s of chainsaw protection
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole – full puncture protection without loss of comfort
- 4D SOLETM – technically advance sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees
- Breathe DRY® system – gives the boot greater breathability and is 100% waterproof. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry
- 3 ZONETM Lacing system: provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilisation zone and open top hooks for hassle free tie off
- Grab It T M – allows you to put your boot on with no trouble. Simple.
- I-fit T M – foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close fitting elasticised protection gaiter.
The Scafell Lite comes with removable and replaceable comfort Breathe-dry foot-bed PLUS spare laces and a FREE pair of Scafell Lite technical socks.