The SIP Protection Hi Vis (HV) BasePro is the ideal all round protection trouser (type C), particularly if you need a trouser that performs but you are working on a budget.
The outer fabric of the HV BasePro chainsaw trousers is composed of a regular polyester cotton fabric, perfectly suitable for temporary or seasonal forestry work. Don’t be mistaken however. The BasePro trousers, the most economic pair of SIP Protection trousers of our range, still provide the comfort you want, the protection you need and the quality you expect from SIP Protection.
- Front fly with zip closure – closing by 1 button
- 2 inset pockets
- 1 patched pocket with zipper on the back
- 1 patched pocket for measuring equipment and fixation of spark plug spanner
- Elasticated waist with loops for belt and loops for velcro braces (ref. 5SD4)
- Back bib with loops for braces ref. 5SD4
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Polyester – cotton lining (65% Polyester – 35% Cotton 85 g/m²)
- 6 layer front protective inlay
Standards - EN 381-5 : 1995 / Class 1 - 20 m/s design C , EN ISO 20471 : 2013 +A1 2016 / Class 2 , EN ISO 13688 : 2013
Cut Protection - Class 1 (20m/s) , Type C (All Round)