STIHL FS40 Petrol Grass Trimmer - FREE 2 Stroke Oil and Extra Line!
Briants product code:
ONLINE OFFER - Order through our website and receive a FREE 100ml bottle of 2-stroke oil and extra trimmer line, as well as FREE delivery to UK mainland.
The STIHL FS40 Petrol Grass Trimmer is a lightweight and fuel-efficient machine, ideal for domestic users looking for a well priced grass trimmer, which gets the job done. The FS40 is very easy to start, as STIHL have drastically reduced the number of steps needed to start this machine from previous models of similar specifications. This is the lightest grass trimmer in its generation. The engine features a stratified charge, which allows super quick acceleration, low emissions and excellent fuel consumption. The frustration of having a 'flooded engine' has also been practically eliminated with the FS40. It has been very well designed to look modern, and features a bent shaft, loop handle and AutoCut mowing head to tackle small areas of grass.
- Reduced-emission engine technology - 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Simplified starting system - Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Loop handle (R) - The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Multi-function control handle - Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- STIHL ErgoStart (E) - STIHL ErgoStart cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. A coil spring between the starter cord and the crankshaft smoothes out force peaks, making them virtually undetectable through the cord itself.
- Displacement - 27.2cm³
- Power output - 0.7/1.0 kW/bhp
- Weight - 4.4kg
- Cutting blade - AutoCut mowing head
- Fuel capacity - 0.34l
- Vibration levels - 7.0/6.4 left/right m/s²
- Overall length - 1.45m
- Sound Pressure level - 94.0 dB
- Sound Power level - 103.0 dB
- 41440112303 - FS40
- 00009302335 - Trimmer Line
- 07813198052 - 100ml Oil