TROJAN Straight Hand Saw | 310mm
Briants product code:
Engineered for the professional, Trojan handsaws include a robust blade for cutting precision combined with a contoured rubber grip handle that reduces fatigue and slippage. Built-in rollers and scabbard locking mechanism allow the handsaw to be secured firmly.
- High carbon tool steel blades.
- 7 teeth per 30mm.
- Curvature ground, hard-chrome plated blade tips.
- Impulse hardened for added durability.
- Quick, easy to assemble spare blade change.
- Secure saw-to-scabbard locking mechanism.
- Built in sheath rollers for an easy one handed release.
- Scabbard belt loop attachment.
- Highly recommended with the Phat Strop™.
- Contoured rubber grip ABS resin handle.
- Additional blades available.