WESTLAND Growmore Plant Food
Growmore plant food provides the three major plant nutrients in equal proportions, making it a superb general-purpose feed for use all around the garden. Its balance of nutrients ensures even stimulation of growth in all plant parts, meaning lots of fruit and flowers, abundant foliage and a strong root system.
- Ideal as a base & top dressing
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Builds soil fertility
- NPK 7-7-7
Why Use Growmore?
An easy to use granular feed ideal for encouraging stronger, healthier plant growth and abundant flowering.
- Balanced nutrients
- Use as a base or top dressing
- Boosts fruit and vegetable crops
- Feeds shrubs and borders
- Expected Results
- Plants will grow producing better roots, greener leaves and more fruits/flowers.
When to Use
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. Use as a top dressing (sprinkled on the soil surface) or as a base dressing (worked into the soil with a spade or hoe). During dry weather water before and after application.
How to Use
- 1 handful of Growmore is about 35g (just over 1 ounce).
- You can apply every 4-6 weeks to maintain the best plant quality and soil fertility.
Vegetables – Before planting
- Apply 135g/sq.m as a base dressing to the soil and work in well.
Vegetables – Established plants
- Apply 70g/sq.m as a top dressing and work in well.
- Apply 210g/sq.m as a base dressing before planting.
- Fruit, trees, shrubs & borders
- Apply 135g/sq.m around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively sprinkle over the soil surface around the stem of the plant and water in well. When planting out, scatter 135g/sq.m into the bottom of a planting hole and mix well with soil and compost when refilling the hole.
- Apply 70g/sq.m to the soil surface and lightly fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem. Water in well after application.