Woundclot Trauma Gauze (10cm x 10cm)
Briants product code:
This WoundClot Advanced Bleeding Control 10cm x 10cm Haemostatic Gauze Dressing is a bio absorbable, non compressional & cost effective haemostatic gauze made of non oxidised cellulose which can be fabricated into a variety of forms suitable for use in the control of bleeding on a range of wounds. Small & compact, WoundClot can be used by non-trained personnel & is perfect for First Aid & first responder use.
It is Scientifically designed to create a haemodynamic gel environment, WoundClot absorbs large amounts of coagulants whilst adhering to the wound to control the bleeding effectively.
Offering a rapid & sustained haemostatic effect helping to preserve the wound site for clinical treatment, the absorption capabilities of WoundClot is over 2500% its own weight. WoundClot can also be used effectively under anti-coagulation treatments.
After bleeding has stopped, the remaining residual membrane can be irrigated out of the wound safely without pulling on soft tissue or disrupting the existing clot.
- Can be used by non-trained personnel
- Ideal for use by First Aid and First Responders
- Non-compressional application
- Enhances and accelerates the natural clotting process
- Strong self-adherence
- Quick and easy to apply
- High absorption capabilities (over 2500% its own weight)
- Used for the control of bleeding on a variety of wounds
- Can be used on non-compressional areas
- Small and compact
- Can be removed without disruption to the wound site
- Works under anti-coagulation treatments