Thinking of installing a Robotic Lawn Mower?
Fed up with spending hours cutting the lawn every weekend? Then why not consider a Robotic Lawn Mower.
Key Benefits and Principles
Robotic mowers follow an automated weekly schedule to keep on top of your lawn. Criss-crossing the lawn to economically cover the whole area.
Once a robotic mower reaches 15-20% remaining battery life, it switches its blades off, finds the nearest boundary and takes itself back home to re-charge. Heading back out again in the next scheduled cutting window.
Mowing multiple days per week, the robot mower continually trims off only the smallest cuttings which drop back in to the soil leaving no waste, whilst feeding the lawn … a process known as mulching.
Robotic mowers are comparably very quiet versus a petrol or even cordless walk behind, making them unobtrusive and keeping up neighbourhood relations.
Once purchased and installed a robot is cost efficient. Recharging from 20% to fully charged costs in the region of 0.8p and 2p per charge (depending on model and based on average kWh figures Oct 2022).
Emission free. No combustion engine, no exhaust emissions!
Still interested? – Request a survey
- Contact us either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (01844 343663) or pop in to store to chat with one of our knowledgeable installers.
- One of our specialist robotics team will be happy to arrange a visit to your property at an agreed time to perform a free, no obligation site survey. (Only available to customers within 20 mile radius of HP27 9SG).
- Once we have established the layout, lawn area and your requirements we will suggest which machine will work best for you and your garden. An itemised quote will be provided detailing the product, labour and any parts costs.
- If you then decide to proceed we will come and set everything up for you and demonstrate how the new member of the family functions.
- Once the mower is installed we’ll always be on hand if you need any advice or product support.
The Honda Miimo robotic smart mower range can take care of cutting the grass for you whether your lawn is large or small.
Whether you want to watch it at work during the day, and perhaps show it off to the neighbours, or prefer to let it get on with the job at night, so you wake to the view of a freshly cut lawn, the Miimo mowers are part of the new generation of robotic lawn mowers that make managing a garden that bit easier.
Miimo is the smartest way to achieve the perfect lawn – and to keep it that way all year round. It begins by mapping your entire lawn, then calculating its size before creating a bespoke mowing calendar.
Following a simple, step-by-step installation process, Honda’s range of Miimo robotic lawn
mowers are fully autonomous. All you have to do is lay down accompanying perimeter wire,
flush with boundary and border areas, or around large obstacles such as tree trunks,
then choose how you’d prefer Miimo to cut your grass.
HONDA MIIMO – OUR RANGE
HONDA HRM40 Miimo Robotic Lawn Mower£790.00 inc. VAT. (£658.33 ex. VAT.)
Product on saleHONDA Miimo Robotic Lawn Mower HRM310£957.50 ex. VAT.)inc. VAT. (
The iMOW® robotic mower from Stihl is the effortless way to a perfect lawn. It cuts smaller, medium-sized and larger lawns fully automatically, quickly and conveniently. Fully automatic lawn mowing and easy, intuitive operation via the iMOW® app, you can achieve optimum results quickly, quietly and effectively. The iMOW® robotic mowers mulch your lawn, meaning there is no grass to collect – and best of all, you can set it to mow at times that suit you.
The iMOW® robotic mower doesn’t just mow the lawn, it also provides fully automatic lawn care tailored to your garden – meaning you can send it out to mow at a time that suits you. Once the iMOW® has finished mowing or it’s powerful lithium-ion battery needs charging, the robotic mower will automatically return to it’s docking station to charge. And because iMOW® works so fast, you can enjoy your lawn unhindered.