PROOF OF AERIAL CHAINSAW TRAINING CERTIFICATE REQUIRED. Top handle chainsaws can only be purchased instore.
This is a lightweight cordless top handled chainsaw, designed for professional arborists working at height.
Being cordless the noise levels are considerably lower when compared to it’s petrol counterparts, making it ideal for use around noise sensitive areas such as residential areas, schools and hospitals. It has a powerful engine and rapid chain speed (16m/s) for a great cutting performance. The chain speed is around 40% faster than the previous model MSA160T, and also packs fantastic acceleration.
As standard this saw comes complete with a captive nut on the sprocket, and a high performance 1/4” P cutting attachment.
- Battery life with AP100 - up to 18 min
- Battery life with AP200 - up to 42 min
- Battery life with AP300 - up to 50 min
- Weight without battery - 2,1 kg
- Rated voltage - 36 V
- Chain pitch - 1/4"P
- Vibration level left/right - 2,1 :: 2,2 m/s²
- STIHL Oilomatic chain type - Picco Micro 3 (PM3)
- Battery Technology - Lithium-Ion PRO
- Recommended battery - AP 200
We can also supply spare bars and chains for this saw.
If you you need any advice on this or any other product, please don't hesitate to get in touch and one of our friendly and professional staff will be delighted to help you. As we are a STIHL dealer, we also offer a aftercare after care and service/repair through our workshop, which in manned by STIHL trained technicians.