The innovative TS 410 A is the first disc cutter for a 12″ wheel to have electronic water control. Ideal for dust suppression, it revolutionises water-assisted cutting. Simple keypad operation is possible without switching off or putting down the machine. Long life air filter system with cyclone pre-separation eliminates daily filter cleaning. Compact design with an optimised balance suitable for 300mm/12″ cutting wheel. Hand held or use with the FW 20 cart.
- Reduced-emission engine technology – 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- STIHL Electronic water control (A) – The electronic water control system can be operated via simple buttons while the engine is running. The water then switches on and off during cutting automatially, depending on engine speed. The water volume can be regulated by simply pressing the plus / minus buttons, ensuring optimum dust suppression at the touch of a button.
- Pre-separation air filtration system – STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- Anti-vibration system – Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine’s engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger) – A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- Semi automatic drive belt tensioning – Light, consistent re-tensioning increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Compensator – This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn’t need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Dcompression valve – The decompression valve allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed.
- Ergonomic grip position – The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.